ONLINE COACHING IS PROVIDED THROUGH SKYPE OR ZOOM.US
What is PTE ?
Full Form is Pearson Test of English
PTE exam is taken to check the proficiency of English Language
PTE IS TAKEN PEARSON TEST OF ENGLISH
For more details or booking you test go to https://pearsonpte.com/
PTE IS CONDUCTED IN TWO MODULES
(1) ACADEMIC MODULE : FOR A CANDIDATE GOING TO STUDY OR TRAIN IN THE MEDIUM OF ENGLISH AT AN UNDER GRADUATE OR POST GRADUATE LEVEL.
(2) GENERAL MODULE : FOR A CANDIDATE GOING TO ENGLISH SPEAKING COUNTRIES TO COMPLETE THEIR SECONDARY EDUCATION, FOR WORK EXPERIENCE & FOR IMMIGRATION PURPOSES.
PTE COVERS THREE TEST PARTS
PART-1 SPEAKING & WRITING: ( Time: 77 – 93 minutes )HERE THE CANDIDATES HAS TO GO THROUGH DIFFERENT SPEAKING AND WRITING TASK. IN WRITING TASK THE CANDIDATES ARE ASKED TO WRITE DIFFERENT CONTENT ON CERTAIN STATEMENT / QUESTION / TOPIC GIVEN.
PART-2 READING : ( Time : 33 TO 41 minutes ) HERE DIFFERENT CONTENTS FROM BOOKS, MAGAZINES, JOURNALS & NEWSPAPERS ARE GIVEN WITH DIFFERENT TASKS. CANDIDATES HAS TO GO THROUGH IT AND TRY TO UNDERSTAND AND USE ITS INFORMATION.
PART-3 LISTENING : ( Time : Approx. 45 TO 57 minutes ) CANDIDATES LISTEN TO A NUMBER OF RECORDED TEXTS, DIALECTS & CONVERSATION PLAYED ON AUDIO. RECORDING IS HEARD ONLY ONCE.
IMPORTANT TIPS TO IMPROVE BANDS IN LISTENING
1) Listen to any English audio and write it for one hour.
2) Listen to English News and Write it.
3) Change you life style-See all the TV channels in English
IMPORTANT TIPS TO IMPROVE BANDS IN READING
1) Read Times Of India Full paper and brief it
2) Read with good speed by moving your finger below the text
3) Daily Read 20 pages of any English book and Brief it
IMPORTANT TIPS TO IMPROVE BANDS IN WRITING
1) Write Daily 200 words on any random topic like life, pen, internet etc.
2) Follow the Format of writing task (150 words) as following-
a) Introduction b) Body c) Example d) Your opinion e) Conclusion
a) Introduction (25 to 35 words)- Write whether you agree or disagree with the topic with why. Also write definition /type/detail etc in Introduction. It should convey the message clearly and should be impressive.
b) Body ( 85 to 90 words)-It is the main part of the writing task. Write details of Introduction in this. Then Write about the past, present and future perspective of the topic. Also add points by linking your topic to following general points
ii) Young Childrens / Adult / Old People
iv) Developed, developing and under developed countries.
c) Example (20 to 30) : Cote real example in this paragraph
d) Conclusion (25 to 35)-It is summary of your writing task. Add humanity and spirituality factor into it to make it impressive.
IMPORTANT TIPS TO IMPROVE MARKS IN SPEAKING
1) Think in English 100% time.
2) Speak on any topic like book, god, table for 30 minutes without stopping and record it on your cellphone
3) Speak in English most of the time.
OUR COURSE IS LIFE TIME FREE IF YOU REAPPEAR FOR PTE
IMPORTANT POINTS OF OUR COURSE
(a) WE WILL PROVIDE ALL MATERIALS.
(b) DAILY 1 hr CLASS.
(c) 25 – TEST WILL BE TAKEN.
(d) Strategy for Listening, Reading, Writing and speaking will be provided
(e) Innovative methods for all the task will be provided
HIGHLY QUALIFIED FACULTIES
FACULTY HEAD: Sunil Chhanwal
Pursuing PhD (GTU), MBA-Human Resource
B.E. (PRODUCTION) from 9th level Engineering College of India (B.I.T), Has given 45 Entrances till now.
Having IELTS -7 bands in Academics.
Has worked with world No 1 company- CATTERPILLAR.
Has 14 years of teaching experience
DURATION AND FEE OF OUR PTE COURSE
Duration : 1 to 2 months Charges for Online (India) : Rs 12800/-
Duration : 1 to 2 months (24 hr) Charges for Online : Rs 20000/-
ONLINE ADMISSION PROCEDURE IN C.C.I.
a) FILL THE ONLINE REGISTRATION FORM FIRST (Click Here) (CHARGES Rs. 100)
b) ATTEND THE CLASS FOR 2 DAYS.
c) PAY THE FEES ON 3rd DAY
d) CLASSES WILL BE FROM 3 days / week.