LIC ENTRANCE EXAM (AAO)
What is LIC Entrance Exam?
LIC-Entrance Exam is taken for entering into Life Insurance Cooperation of India.
Eligibility for LIC Entrance Exam
1) AGE : Minimum Age shall be 21 years (completed) . Maximum age shall not be more than 30 years.
2) QUALIFICATION : Bachelor’s Degree / Master’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized Indian University/ Institution
When is LIC Entrance Exam?
Registration Date : 2nd March 2019
Closing Date : 22nd March 2019
Exam Date :(Preliminary) - 4th & 5th May 2019* (Mains) – 28th June 2019*
for more details visit - http://www.licindia.in/
WE HAVE TWO TYPES OF COURSES
1) FULL YEAR 2) CRASH COURSE
CONTENTS OF LIC ENTRANCE EXAM
(A) REASONING (VERBAL / NON VERBAL) (30 – Tests)
(B) QUANTITATIVE APTITUDE & D.I. (24 – Tests)
(C) READING COMPREHENSION (28 – Tests)
(D) ENGLISH USAGE & VERBAL LIST (18 – Tests)
(E) GENERAL AWARENESS & ATTITUDE PORTION (10 – Tests)
(F) COMPUTER KNOWLEDGE (05 – Tests)
(We make you solve 14,000 to 18,000 sums before exam)
(IF YOU DON’T GET SELECTED THEN WE WILL NOT CHARGE ANY FEE FOR NEXT ENTRANCE)
WE TAKE 1 to 2 MAJOR/WEEK
STATE LEVEL – 10 to15 Major
NATIONAL LEVEL – 10 to 15 Major
(Major Exam Online/Offline Exam series at last)
We give exam results within 30 minutes and uploaded it on www.chhanwal.com same evening.
Some Important Points
(A). We Will Provide all material English, GK, Verbal List, RC, Minor, Major
(B). Daily class of 1.5 to 3 hr
(C). We Will Provide reference books
(D). Small groups 9/10 students only.
ADMISSION PROCEDURE IN C.C.I.
a) FILL THE FORM FIRST (CHARGES Rs. 100)
b) ATTEND THE CLASS FOR 2 DAYS.
c) PAY THE FEES ON 3rd DAY
d) CLASSES WILL BE 4 days / week.
HIGHLY QUALIFIED FACULTIES
B.E. (PRODUCTION) from 9th level Engineering College of India (B.I.T), Has given 45 Entrances till now.
Having IELTS -7 bands in Academics.
Has worked with world No 1 company- CATTERPILLAR.
Has 9 years of teaching experience
All Our Faculties till Date:
1) Ankur Dhandhal: MBA-SOMLALIT
2) Jay Gandhi: MBA-BK School of Managment
3) Abin Verghese : MBA-Bhav. Uni
4) Abhishek Vora: BE Ceramics
5) Nidhi S. Kareliya – MBA , M.com
6) Chirag Parmar – BE Electrical