What is RRB OFFICERS Entrance Exam?
IBPS RRB OFFICERS Entrance Exam is taken for entering into Regional Rural Banks at officers level of India.
What is Bank PO?
Probationary Officer In Banks (PO)- are recruited for managerial level work and post by banks for their management, they draw salary from 20,000 to 45,000 per month
Eligibility for IBPS RRB OFFICERS
1) AGE :
- For Officer Scale- III (Senior Manager)- Above 21 years – Below 40 years ( +3 years for OBC, +5 years SC/ST category )
- For Officer Scale- II (Manager)- Above 21 years – Below 32 years ( +3 years for OBC, +5 years SC/ST category )
- For Officer Scale- I (Assistant Manager)- Above 18 years – Below 30 years ( +3 years for OBC, +5 years SC/ST category )
- For Office Assistant (Multipurpose) – Between 18 years and 28 years ( +3 years for OBC, +5 years SC/ST category )
2) QUALIFICATION : Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized University
3) Working knowledge of Computer is required.
What is IBPS?
It the organisation which takes common exam for all bank probationary officers in india.
IBPS, an autonomous body registered under Societies Registration Act 1860 and a
Public Trust under Bombay Public Trust Act 1950, has been authorised by IBA and has
received a mandate from the 19 Public Sector Banks listed below to conduct the
Common Written Examination. The CWE for Probationary Officer/ Management
Trainee posts will be conducted twice a year by IBPS.
When is IBPS RRB?
Registration Date : June 2019* to July 2019*
Exam Date : Preliminary – August 2019* ; Main – September 2019*
Allahabad UP Gramin Bank
Andhra Pradesh Grameena Vikas Bank
Andhra Pragathi Grameena Bank
Arunachal Pradesh Rural Bank
Assam Gramin Vikash Bank
Bangiya Gramin Vikash Bank
Baroda Gujarat Gramin Bank
Baroda Rajasthan Kshetriya Gramin Bank
Baroda UP Gramin Bank
Bihar Gramin Bank
Central Madhya Pradesh Gramin Bank
Chaitanya Godavari Grameena Bank
Chhattisgarh Rajya Gramin Bank
Dena Gujarat Gramin Bank
Ellaquai Dehati Bank
Gramin Bank of Aryavart
Himachal Pradesh Gramin Bank
J & K Grameen Bank
Jharkhand Gramin Bank
Karnataka Vikas Grameen Bank
Kashi Gomti Samyut Gramin Bank
Kaveri Grameena Bank
Kerala Gramin Bank
Langpi Dehangi Rural Bank
Madhya Bihar Gramin Bank
Madhyanchal Gramin Bank
Maharashtra Gramin Bank
Malwa Gramin Bank
Manipur Rural Bank
Meghalaya Rural Bank
Mizoram Rural Bank
Nagaland Rural Bank
Narmada Jhabua Gramin Bank
Odisha Gramya Bank
Pallavan Grama Bank
Pandyan Grama Bank
Paschim Banga Gramin Bank
Pragathi Krishna Gramin Bank
Puduvai Bharthiar Grama Bank
for more details visit http://www.ibps.in/
WE HAVE TWO TYPES OF COURSES
1) FULL YEAR 2) CRASH COURSE
CONTENTS OF IBPS RRB OFFICERS ENTRANCE EXAM
Preliminary Exam :
(A) NUMBER ABILITY (24 – Tests)
(B) REASONING (VERBAL / NON VERBAL) (30 – Tests)
Main Exam :
(A) REASONING (VERBAL / NON VERBAL) (30 – Tests)
(B) QUANTITATIVE APTITUDE & D.I. (24 -Tests)
(C) READING COMPREHENSION (28 – Tests)
(D) ENGLISH USAGE & VERBAL LIST (18 – Tests)
(E) GENERAL AWARENESS & ATTITUDE PORTION
(F) GROUP DISCUSSION AND PERSONAL INTERVIEW*
(We make you solve 14,000 to 18,000 sums before exam)
(IF YOU DON’T GET SELECTED THEN WE WILL NOT CHARGE ANY FEE FOR NEXT ENTRANCE)
WE TAKE 1 to 2 MAJOR/WEEK
STATE LEVEL – 10 to15 Major
NATIONAL LEVEL – 10 to 15 Major
(Major Exam Online/Offline Exam series at last)
We give exam results within 30 minutes and uploaded it on www.chhanwal.com same evening.
Some Important Points
(A). We Will Provide all material English, GK, Verbal List, RC, Minor, Major
(B). Daily class of 1.5hr to 3hr
(C). We will provide reference books.
ADMISSION PROCEDURE IN C.C.I.
a) FILL THE FORM FIRST (CHARGES Rs. 100)
b) ATTEND THE CLASS FOR 2 Days.
c) PAY THE FEES ON 3rd Day.
d) CLASSES WILL BE 4 days / week.
HIGHLY QUALIFIED FACULTIES
FACULTY HEAD: Sunil Chhanwal
Pursuing Ph.D – GTU
B.E. (PRODUCTION) from 9th level Engineering College of India (B.I.T),
Has given 45 Entrances till now.
Having IELTS -7 bands in Academics.
Has worked with world No 1 company- CATTERPILLAR.
Has 10 years of teaching experience
All Our Faculties till Date:
1) Viren Dangrecha (DE -Mechanical, Reporter GTPL)
2) Nidhi Kareliya MBA-Finance, M.Com -Marketing
3) Mr Latesh Jaswani BK School OF Management, Project MAnager TCS
4) Ankur DhandhalMBA-SOMLALIT
5) Abin Verghese :MBA-Bhav. Uni
6) Chirag Parmar : BE Electrical